Legion supports questions, comments, and enhancement requests through our Help Center. You can submit support tickets from anywhere you are.
You can also manage the requests you have submitted Viewing Your Tickets / Requests.
Mobile App or Legion Time Clock - Submit Request for Help
Legion Console (Desktop/Web App) - Submit Request for Help
The following steps can be followed to navigate to the Request a Request page while you are logged into Legion on a web browser.
1. In the bottom right corner, open the Legion Resource Center
2. Click Legion Help Center to search the Knowledge Base for your question
3. Follow the steps below to submit a ticket if your question or issue is still open after searching
Legion Help Center - Submit Request for Help
If the articles and how-to guides are unable to resolve your question, a ticket can be opened while navigating the Legion Zendesk Help Center.
1. In the top right corner, select Submit a Request
You will find different fields you need to fill out, depending on the type of ticket you’re submitting.
The fields that are marked with a red star, are mandatory fields you need to fill out before submitting your request.
Make sure you select the correct ticket type. This will help Team Legion to better assess and triage your ticket.
- The ticket types are:
- Feature Request
Your subject line is the first filter Legion Support uses to understand the question or problem.
Make sure you include:
- Location ID / Location name with the question or issue
- User ID / Username with the question or issue (NEVER send your password)
- Accurate description of the question or issue
- Good example: Error while generating a schedule for location 1234
- Bad example: Issues with schedule
Please make sure you accurately depict the severity of the issue. This is impacting the response times for the ticket. Team Legion will be in charge of evaluating the correct Severity once they start looking into the ticket.
Sometimes, attachments are necessary for Legion Support to begin the investigation.
These attachments can be:
- Screenshots of the system error
- Mobile logs
- File to support ticket information
If all ticket info is complete, click the Submit button found at the bottom of the screen.
Viewing Your Tickets / Requests
After your ticket has been submitted, you can access My Requests, by clicking on the top right corner icon. Every time Team Legion updates your ticket, you will receive an email to let you know there’s an update.
You can also sort your tickets by status:
- Awaiting for your reply
Legion Authorized Administrators can also manage requests and tickets across your entire company.